Money Making Forums
Welcome To " Forum2012 :The Social Lounge " For discussion of the issues and events that shape our lives on Planet Earth. Debate is welcome, antagonism isn't. Politics, Social Issues, Historical Analysis are all Welcome i hope you will meet the right people here and you will get the more information about how to get the money online.welcome to your comments and information, tips you have . Please be sure writing relevant forum. Thanks
Money Making Forums

Forum was made to bring those together interested in talking about various online marketing topics

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Many Social Networking Sites Are There To Market

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cwaheed
very good
very good

PostSubject: Many Social Networking Sites Are There To Market   Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:00 am

There are so many social networks out there. It seems like every website is some kind of social gathering place. It used to be that there were just a few like myspace twitter and facebook. Oh, but now, there are so many it is insane. I wonder how many social networks are really out there? Is there any way to actually count them. How would you find them all?

I understand there being social networks for painters, bikers, fisherman, smokers, etc., but it seems like even sites about apples, forks, or garden weasles (hehe) have a social networking aspect to them. Do we all need to get that personal with each other, really? Im not saying that its a bad thing, but isnt it a bit rediculous?

Don't get me wrong. I love social networks. I have alot of different accounts on many different social media sites. I use them for marketing though, I dont get too personal on them. I love most people, in general that is, that ive got to talking to from around the world. There are many things to learn from many cool, weird, or sometimes stupid cultures out there. I just dont like to get very personal with that many people.

Are social networks REALLY out of control? Na, not really, i dont think. If you wanna make a group about apples or garden weasles, go ahead. Just cause its not my bag, doesnt mean someone else isnt enjoying the hell out of there little niche. Everyone has there things. I was just really having a thought about how many there are. Peace All !!

Automatic Friend Adding, Wall Posting,Social Networking

Last edited by cwaheed on Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : For URL Correction)
Back to top Go down

Many Social Networking Sites Are There To Market
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1